UNTITLED

I’m hoping that someday that some kid, black or white will hit more

Whoever it is, I’d be pulling for him.

Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow

Or hottest new lip shade could mask an ugly grieving heart.

If I could write a million reasons to tell you how much I miss you,

I would, but I have limited space so I’d cut it short,

"There’s no other person in this world that could make me smile

The way you do".

We never talk about us, what you feel and how I felt...

But are there really things to be talked about?...

Or it was just my imagination when I felt everything

Were just so right? :(

It’s amazing how you easily fall in love with someone

Who simply smiles, talks or stares at you.

The only hard thing to do is to make that person

Fall for you.

There is nothing so well known as that we should

Not expect something for nothing...

But we all do, and call it HOPE.

Don’t waste time beating on the wall,

Hoping to transform it into a door.

To LOVE means loving the UNLOVABLE

To FORGIVE means pardoning the UNPARDONABLE

FAITH means believing the UNBELIEVABLE

HOPE means hoping still when everything

Seems HOPELESS...

I would assume that most people HATE my CHARACTER.

But I’m HOPING against HOPE that I’m the CHARACTER YOU LOVE TO HATE...

IM JUST SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING BUT STILL TAKING

WHATEVER LIFE GIVES ME AND HOPING THAT I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION...

1 comments:

leevogue

more post please

Post a Comment